Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Hey guys, can someone tell me which issue M joins x-factor?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Hey guys, can someone tell me which issue M joins x-factor?
    She joined off panel. She first appears as a member in X-factor #2 (2006)

http://community.comicbookresources....vel-Characters

Monet got an impressive 46th place!

Now that she's cured of her brother's influence, where do you guys want to see Monet next?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I am not picky. I would just like to see her in any book with a writer that's really gonna give her good attention, and even more character development. Especially because I feel that was something else cut short. After she's freed from Emplate, I think she should be struggling with the things she did under his influence. I didn't like her ending in Generation X where she was just chipper & happy after being taken advantage of by her brother again, and all the Inhumans & mutants she killed while merged with him. Not to mention how close she came to killing Jubilee if not for Quentin's timely save.

So a book where she could be a main character with a good focal point on her issues, and real development passed her demons, depression, and the somewhat dark path she'd taken. Like revisiting her status within the Hellfire Club. Unless that got dropped & ignored too. BUT wanting something like this require Marvel get their act together & use a good writer that respects continuity. Then give said writer time to develop their stories with cutting them off every few years with relaunches.

On a small note, my shipper side wants to see her in a book with Creed again, since their relationship was cut very short. But I won't hold my breath for that since he's evil again, with AXIS and character development ignored. So Headcanon will have to suffice there.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-08-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    http://community.comicbookresources....vel-Characters

Monet got an impressive 46th place!

Now that she's cured of her brother's influence, where do you guys want to see Monet next?
    You mean 44th place (46 points).

I was hoping she’d rejoin Madrox in a new X-factor, but it looks like that won’t happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Ultimate Member

Yeah her time merged with Emplate should come up and she should have to deal with it, as for anything romantic, well if teen Angel is stick around maybe him...leaving grown up Angel for Psylocke imho...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah her time merged with Emplate should come up and she should have to deal with it, as for anything romantic, well if teen Angel is stick around maybe him...leaving grown up Angel for Psylocke imho...
    Wouldn't Monet go to jail if she dated teen Angel? Monet going to prison for dating a teenager doesn't seem like a good romance story to me.
    Last edited by Thievery; 03-09-2018 at 02:02 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well if teen Jean can go to college then she'd have to be 18 by now so I'd guess that teen Warren would be 18 by now so then it wouldn't be illegal...

Monet should be with the X-men. Its hard to say where since the books are likely about to get a relaunch soon. Id love to see Bunn get her again if he is still a writer for the line

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Well Blue doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. And recently, maybe last month, someone asked Bunn if he had plans to write Monet again since GenX is cancelled. He says he'd love to write more stories with her, but currently had no plans because he was steering clear of GenX.

Be nice if he could write her again, because I think he planned to really develop her character. But seems Monet is heading toward limbo for now, since she wasn't on the Fresh Start poster, where even Jubilee & Chamber were. I think Husk was there too.

Mighty Member

that is sad.. Monet needs a lil rehab but she has gotten so popular over the last 5 years. I need folks to use her and use her well. If Storm does get a second solo I might have t petition to get her to make appearances in that. I want Monet and Storm bonding, I want Monet and Frenzy interacting, I want CeCe braiding her hair and giving her tough love. And I need Monet and Sunspot to have some on screen interaction. Like two black privileged mutants who lived out of the US ... they have a lot in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    that is sad.. Monet needs a lil rehab but she has gotten so popular over the last 5 years. I need folks to use her and use her well. If Storm does get a second solo I might have t petition to get her to make appearances in that. I want Monet and Storm bonding, I want Monet and Frenzy interacting, I want CeCe braiding her hair and giving her tough love. And I need Monet and Sunspot to have some on screen interaction. Like two black privileged mutants who lived out of the US ... they have a lot in common.
    Im all for that. Id be all for a New Mutants book or X-men spinoff thats premise was mitchmatching mutants from the later generations, as Generation X v2 seemed to initally tease

Sunspot
    Moonstar
    Monet
    Magik
    Husk
    Hellion
    Rictor

Something like that.

I would be all for Monet in Storm's second book. This is the kind of team up I need in my life. Especially after the whole ordeal with Marius I feel like Storm would be someone Monet can turn to incase she needs to talk about it
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    He says he'd love to write more stories with her, but currently had no plans because he was steering clear of GenX.
    Well this statement could also be interpreted as "not wanting to interfere with plans someone else has for these characters'.

Be nice if he could write her again, because I think he planned to really develop her character. But seems Monet is heading toward limbo for now, since she wasn't on the Fresh Start poster, where even Jubilee & Chamber were. I think Husk was there too.
    Are you referring to Todd Nauck's mad, glorious hurricane of chaotic awesome? Or is this something else?

But yes, I still don't understand why M wasn't there. Or Penny for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Well technically Monet and Roberto are biracial.

I would like to see Soraya and Monet interact as they both have Arab blood and are Muslim, while Soraya covers and takes more religious teachings, Monet let's say it is more mundane XD,

I loved recovering M, I hated being merged with Marius, epro at least complied to return it to normal, it would be sad that Monet went to limbo being merged with his brother.

For all the Fnas de M, we would like it to be in some of the re-enactments of new lirms.

For me a dream team, it would be:

Title X-Men Green or Uncanny X-Men relaunched.

Writer Kelly Tompson: she is doing wonders in the mini RogueandGambit, I think she could do wonders with Monet too, or with a general team book, it is a writing that does her homework, and searches in the past of the characters, so they can go on , and that is currently difficult with writers today.

Cast:

Leader Rogue and Storm Co-leader.

The rest of the team, Gambit, Monet, Iceman, Wolverine (original not clones), Rachel, and some XKid that comes to mind.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; 03-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.