Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default What Other Marvel Cartoons That You Want To See Get Revival?

After the success of X-Men 97’ Which Marvel cartoons would you like to see get a revival?

For me, Spectacular Spider-Man and Earth Mightiest Heroes.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes
    Silver Surfer
    Iron Man

Definitely Avengers Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.

The nineties Silver Surfer Cartoon would be great…:

They missed the boat by not featuring the FF back then. They totally coul now though, along w. Marvel’s other cosmic characters and races.

Definitely Avengers EMH. It had an unresolved Surtur plotline if I remember it correctly.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Definitely Avengers EMH. It had an unresolved Surtur plotline if I remember it correctly.
    Exactly, and weren't they building up to some kind of Civil War adaptation, or at least doing something with/about a Superhero Registration Act after Maria Hill took over S.H.I.E.L.D. in the wake of Nick Fury's mysterious disappearance? That aside, cosigning Spectacular Spider-Man, though I would throw in Wolverine & the X-Men, mostly for the Age of Apocalypse cliffhanger the series ended on, as well as the 90s animated Spider-Man. Maybe Iron Man: Armored Adventures, too, if only to see that universe's version of the Avengers officially come together --- and a guest appearance from Spider-Man, who could well be a (slightly) more experienced hero around the same age as Tony, who was a teenager himself in that series.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The 1966 Marvel Superheroes. It not only needs an official Disney release but also to be remastered. Add the 1967 Spider-Man and Fantastic Four to that. I have them all but would love them remastered.

Earth's mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man and Spider-Man: TAS and Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.

Iron Man and Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    The 1966 Marvel Superheroes. It not only needs an official Disney release but also to be remastered. Add the 1967 Spider-Man and Fantastic Four to that. I have them all but would love them remastered.
    I have the Iron Man series, but I’d like to see it get remastered as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Avengers EMH… Final answer.

Hey fellow posters. Didn’t know where else to ask, but wanted to find out if Disney Plus will ever get the Iron Man, Blade and Wolverine anime’s?

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends’84
    Fantastic Four’00
    Spider-Woman’80
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hey fellow posters. Didn’t know where else to ask, but wanted to find out if Disney Plus will ever get the Iron Man, Blade and Wolverine anime’s?
    What about Disk Wars!?

Yeah, good point, Disk Wars was never released in the US or Europe was it, despite the fact there IS an English dub? They did release Future Avengers, it's follow-up, when Disney+ launched though, and even used those characters in the comics. There's no reason they couldn't have released Disk Wars at the same time - I assume the reason they didn't air on Disney XD was the existence of the Avengers Assemble cartoon.

As for which shows should be revived, I'd say Spider-Man 1994 and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Spidey had the MJ cliffhanger, and is in the same universe as X-Men 1992/'97. EMH just abruptly ended when they replaced it with the MCU-synergetic Assemble. Though based on updates X-Men 97 made (namely stuff post-1997 from the comics being used), I think EMH's first action in a revival would be to adapt the Death of Captain Marvel so that Ms. Marvel Carol Danvers can take her modern comics identity.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman