Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel Gray View Post
    Yes.

You don't know for sure he is not being used as the full lineups haven't been announced yet. Many other favourites have not been used in a very long while and have not been given the spotlight he has. Or you can keep whining about it and being angry.
    Respectfully no. No one should stop advocating for wanting to see a character they like to used used meaningfully. And those many other favorite characters you mentioned have fans who feel the same way as Ev's fans. They want their fave character to appear. As for not knowing the line-up, you're quite correct, we don't know but what is the purpose of keeping Ev or any other character a secret but other team members have been named.

You seem to confuse whining and anger with people advocating for their favorite characters. If that's true then every person in this forum is whiny and angry. Now, I'm not making assumptions about anyone's emotional state but if people are posting in a specific characters' appreciation thread about their use or lack thereof, then it must mean that they care about this character. That nothing new or shocking, in fact it's expected.

I hope that you are indeed correct about there being a hidden agenda for not mentioning Ev on any of the six announced titles coming up for the relaunch so far. Maybe we can be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This is a site for conversation and appreciation for Everett Thomas aka Synch! Adults have the freedom to discuss the character and by extention circumstances surrounding said character. If we want to talk the manner in which the character is used in the medium what kind of reckless accusation is it to say people are whining? Just say that you like seeing Synch every few years. It's weird, but your entitled to that perspective. There's other that have a different opinion on the matter and want to see more of Synch. If we love the character that much more, who are you to judge?
    Crazy world bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Respectfully no. No one should stop advocating for wanting to see a character they like to used used meaningfully. And those many other favorite characters you mentioned have fans who feel the same way as Ev's fans. They want their fave character to appear. As for not knowing the line-up, you're quite correct, we don't know but what is the purpose of keeping Ev or any other character a secret but other team members have been named.

You seem to confuse whining and anger with people advocating for their favorite characters. If that's true then every person in this forum is whiny and angry. Now, I'm not making assumptions about anyone's emotional state but if people are posting in a specific characters' appreciation thread about their use or lack thereof, then it must mean that they care about this character. That nothing new or shocking, in fact it's expected.

I hope that you are indeed correct about there being a hidden agenda for not mentioning Ev on any of the six announced titles coming up for the relaunch so far. Maybe we can be pleasantly surprised.
    Gotta love the wisdom and clarity of point from a true O.G. !

Ultimate Member

Especially one that was GONE for 20 years.

It speaks volumes folks cared for a character that was gone that long. There are some who are always in our faces that don't have this many folks caring.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Especially one that was GONE for 20 years.

It speaks volumes folks cared for a character that was gone that long. There are some who are always in our faces that don't have this many folks caring.
    I still want them to actually finish Penance's backstory. ;-;

Spectacular Member

Yes, because posting here is advocating. 🙄

Spectacular Member

The fault lies with an industry that loves to telegraph it's shots about their fan fans, 15 miles away and treats other associated characters like the fifth wheel of a car. We just got 4 years of an X-Men team book that was really about just Kitty...? Add to that how the division of marvel comics treats black male mutants is unmitigated trash! So questions about The handling of Synch on this site , yeah let them fly. Wait no! Demand and then leave if there's no change that's sustained.
    In your paragraph is the answer for the "outrage" and whining. But by all means everyone should keep voicing their outrage on CBR. That will get Marvel to use him everywhere!

I guess fans stating things they would like to see is whining. So pretty much every member of the CBR boards whines.
    Last edited by Steroid; 05-14-2024 at 04:22 AM.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I want to see Synch team up with Skin more.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I definitely want him to be on a team. It's a stretch but maybe he joins the Avengers. Captain America seemed impressed with him during his stint as XM-leader. Or...He could be in Nyx, after Krakoa and Orchis and losing Talon he could just want to lay low for a while and regain some perspective...not be completely out but not being completely in the mix either.

On another note...I don't particularly like the powers recall aspect. For one. Duggan just misuses it willy nilly. Two, it takes away from his actual ability which is to synch with other powers. If that's all he's going to do, he should change his name to "Recall".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Yes, because posting here is advocating. 🙄
    And yet here you are posting, somehow bothered (whining maybe) by other people posting. If it bothers you that much, don't read the posts.

Btw, I like the eyeroll emoji where the eyes roll the other direction. Try that one.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I want to see Synch team up with Skin more.
    They really had a good friendship. And now they hardly interact with each other.

In your paragraph is the answer for the "outrage" and whining. But by all means everyone should keep voicing their outrage on CBR. That will get Marvel to use him everywhere!
    Awww, you might really not understand stand how this works.... You see I come to engage with other fans about stated character. Again kind of weird of you to infer that I or anyone believes that this is a Marvel media portal one has only to check the site page to see all this. I digress though, I'm happy for cause you're going to get just what you seem to advocate for, the diminishing of Everett Thomas in comics. Enjoy.

Awww, you might really not understand stand how this works.... You see I come to engage with other fans about stated character. Again kind of weird of you to infer that I or anyone believes that this is a Marvel media portal one has only to check the site page to see all this. I digress though, I'm happy for cause you're going to get just what you seem to advocate for, the diminishing of Everett Thomas in comics. Enjoy.
    You'd think that you wouldn't have to explain how an appreciation thread works but we're here now.

And nobody ever expresses their dissatisfaction in other forums. Nope, everyone is just happy and content and kissing puppy dogs and eating cotton candy.

Incredible Member

I need Synch to be in the new comics... I hope he may make that avengers line up
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"