Page 2477 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 147719772377242724672473247424752476247724782479248024812487 ... LastLast
Results 37,141 to 37,155 of 37374

I dub this Castle Crashers' spiritual successor

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Lemme show off some art again.

Power Paintress
    Fangs
    Blue Daisy Battle Pose

There's more, more random sketches, scroll through at your leisure.
    Good stuff - glad to see you're still having fun with art and working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn. didn't know benny trained him. i knew ol' JC was highly trained and all but didn't know he got training from the jet. makes me respect him all the more.

and that fight was ahead of its time. that movie came out in the 90s and its doing a style of fighting that we wouldn't see until the bourne and wick movies.
    Absolutely. Yeah, a lot of kicks, but that's to be expected from a couple of kickboxers. It sure is a lot less of the kodak moments, punches-into-blocks, and back-and-forth you'd see from Hollywood at the time.

MUCH better than the usual from older Hollywood fight sequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Very nice.

Well, watched a bit of Wind Breaker, it's something.

Narrative so far is pretty much standard delinquent stuff but yeah, fights are quite something.

*...sorta takes notes*
    Vaguely H&Lish, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    When I first started watching T.P Bon I thought it was just going to be a family friendly anime that involved time travel, but nope. Right off the bat things get dark. In the just the first half of the first episode the main character accidentally pushes his friend off a balcony and his friend cracks his head on the pavement, and dies blood oozing from his head. Time gets reverse, but the main character still remembers accidentally killing his friend.
    I got that idea from the trailer. I can't remember what was IN the trailer that gave me the idea, but...yeah, I figured it wouldn't be Doraemon.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Lemme show off some art again.

Power Paintress
    Fangs
    Blue Daisy Battle Pose

There's more, more random sketches, scroll through at your leisure.
    Not bad, better than my drawing skills. I just settle on using stuff like character creators.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

Please Don't Tease Me, Nagatoro: Well, the kids are going through the first hump in their newfound relationship regarding trust and I'm glad that Naoto was quick to acknowledge his mistake about how he mishandled the situation in a panic and is wasting no time in amending the problem.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

And with a polar opposite of old school, just caught the new Baby Assassins sequel movie.

Despite not really being into the movie itself this time around, when it remembered to get to the action it was cool

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    And with a polar opposite of old school, just caught the new Baby Assassins sequel movie.

Despite not really being into the movie itself this time around, when it remembered to get to the action it was cool

I like this. It's fun, it's weird, it's smooth, it's multi-venue. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I like this. It's fun, it's weird, it's smooth, it's multi-venue. ^_^
    Yeah I do like the fights when that actress gets to lock in and do stuff in these movies. Missed that there was a longer version including more of the fight here

Frustrating movie though, I liked the first one but the second one has a case of putting the protagonists in a pretty traditional plot but utterly refusing to commit to the stakes of that type of plot. It's like the whole movie is just doing kind of the thing you see in 3:20 or so on whenever (metaphorically not literally) whenever anything serious that might actually drive character or develop things might happen. But the plot also doesn't really work as just a hijinks type thing entirely because the whole idea behind these two movies is that it's two girls who are both goofy teenagers/twentyish folks who are also stone cold killers. Without actually treading that balance it just kind of falls flat at it's core unfortunately.

The first movie does this a decent amount better because the two are supposed to be learning things so they actually do more things but here they kind of just mess around.
    -Stephen McCranie

Pity, that. Ah, well. C'est la vie.
    Why are we here?

Baedle, your inbox is full...just saying. ^_^
    Why are we here?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

never thought i'd see the day that ousen would get curbstomped. but then again, it's damn riboku, living cheat code.

And this surprises you?
    Chief Curmudgeon

Pity, that. Ah, well. C'est la vie.
    Yeah it's frustrating because I thought the movie before it was finding its footing in this sort of odd coming of age/gig worker as hitman story and was going to expand on that. Instead it just decided to throw out the parts I liked apparently. Annoying when series do that.

I'll probably still return for a sequel but it's purely off the charm of the protagonists/fights at that point
    -Stephen McCranie

I have now cleared precisely one spot for an incoming message and one spot for a reply.

My generosity is unmatched. XD
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    never thought i'd see the day that ousen would get curbstomped. but then again, it's damn riboku, living cheat code.
    ...I know in history the guy was eventually taken down not in battle but inner kingdom politics but really?

Again I dunno if Kingdom's original plan to have be the MC was true (it's been a while) before scrapping it for Shin instead but Riboku really has MC energy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I have now cleared precisely one spot for an incoming message and one spot for a reply.

My generosity is unmatched. XD
    …I have no words. Message could be short.
    Why are we here?