Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
I was weirdly more letdown with Polaris in the Blood of Apocalypse than Gambit. Gambit made a bunch of stupid choices but he at least was present in the storyline. Polaris showed up in a metal suit with, what, an issue to go and… nothing. Based on that single scene with Gambit, Polaris & Sunfire in X-Factor, I wish PAD would have written the BoA storyline instead of Milligan. Like, probably anyone else. Chuck Austen would have made Polaris extra af but she would have at least existed somewhat in the plot.

If X-Men 97 Deathbit has fart powers, I’m going to scream. (…how even do fart powers work in tight leather pants??). It’s a low loooooow bar that DeMayo would have to trip over to not improve on Deathbit from the comics so fingers crossed. I’m optimistic but a little wary.
Deathbit always had potential, ep 5 showed me enough proof that they can utilize his powers in a creative way. They've already improved it by resurrecting him rather than having him approach Apocalypse to "keep an eye on him". So they're already off to a better start

There's a buzz over at Twitter, people seem really excited, which I'm happy the hear, maybe because they didn't expect it. For me personally I would've liked him to return whole by season's end, but you know what? Our boy is back for next season, that's the important thing, so I'll take it.