Page 137 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2406
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Sounds like she'll be doing something similar to the 12 Labors of Hercules thing. I'm not reading "pregnant" in anything there.
    Could be will have to see, they added the hippo means childbirth lol. Idk anything can happen
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 05-17-2024 at 02:10 PM.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would Ororo choose a peasant when she has a king?
    Because he's not a king and isn't good for her. Craig puts her first. Tchalla sure couldn't and won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    How not? This costume is divine.
    I don't love the giant gold lightning bolt ear piece. I don't like the placement of the ruby. Put it lower on the neck rings, so it intersects the lining of the cape, more like her original costume. The top is over busy, just like Dauterman's Red version. Basically, it is the Dauterman costume just kinda remixed with the OG Cockrum, but not as good as either. These other artists made it look better than the cover or interior artists on her book, which is a little troubling, but whatever.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

All-New Member

I really don't care about Storm having a relationship with Black Panther, that relationship always felt forced to me.
    Can we explore her powers more and magical abilities

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galacticcore View Post
    I really don't care about Storm having a relationship with Black Panther, that relationship always felt forced to me.
    They will, it’s going to be a great ride.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    I think they are saving her Interactions with T'Challa, I also can't wait for her interactions with Hela, How would a Goddess of Death, look upon a Goddess of Life, one of whom is Mortal and Danced Deaths Tango, would she take interest in such a multi-faceted being with connections to ancient power or annoyance for her constant evasion of death

and other characters are due to come in the future, like Betsy, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Cloak and Dagger an that cute little land shark ,Deadpool is always around and Krakoa is rumored to be a map in the future
    oh goddess of death with an exchange wuth the goddess of life will be very nice to see. and I think you're right about tchalla. I know this isn't the final version so more will drop in the future. hope the give her another skill too.

where did u get info on the rumored characters to appear?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there was some really good stuff here. her exchange with loki... perfection. loved the stuff with her and illyana and nova frost too. already mentioned strange.

it seems the writers also got confused as many readers did. they called her the Regent of the solar system. she was voice of sol and Regent of arakko. but this all was good. I wanted more form her and tchalla but overall really good.
    Had a moment when Magik told Storm an alternate Storm raised her to use white magic.

I don't think they ever talked about this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

Well...and so.

Vecchio is serving it on a platter and the Gold is golding in that Lobos variant.

All I need now is Valerio's take on it and I'm good.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Galacticcore View Post
    Yeah, I've always wanted a detailed exploration of her mother's culture and their history with regards to the Goddess/Bright Lady and magic. If this is the series to do that, cool! I hope they go deep. The mythologies of eastern Africa are hard to research, you only get but so much. I think the author is from Nigeria. I hope he doesn't impose tooo much of that worldview on her(still unnamed, hope he fixes that) mother's culture.

I know Nigerians tend to be, lets say, very aggrandizing of their own culture, as most people are really, but in the grand scheme of things, Ororo's culture is supposed to be the primordial one, the one from which all of mankind sprung. I hope he adds some novel, creative flourishes instead of just using what he already knows piecemeal. That said, I'd love to see Storm encounter Oya, Shango, Oshun, Olodumare, and Obatala and whatever other orisha he is drawn too. Some of them have appeared in Marvel Comics before, with Thor or other characters, but he could do his own versions here too.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 05-17-2024 at 03:07 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member

Someone said this story will be like the 12 Labours of Hercules

Well it sounds if so storm starts off by killing off Craig and them kids

Here is the story

The goddess Hera, determined to make trouble for Hercules, made him lose his mind. In a confused and angry state, he killed his own wife and children.

When he awakened from his "temporary insanity," Hercules was shocked and upset by what he'd done. He prayed to the god Apollo for guidance, and the god's oracle told him he would have to serve Eurystheus, the king of Tiryns and Mycenae, for twelve years, in punishment for the murders.

As part of his sentence, Hercules had to perform twelve Labors, feats so difficult that they seemed impossible. Fortunately, Hercules had the help of Hermes and Athena, sympathetic deities who showed up when he really needed help. By the end of these Labors, Hercules was, without a doubt, Greece's greatest hero.

His struggles made Hercules the perfect embodiment of an idea the Greeks called pathos, the experience of virtuous struggle and suffering which would lead to fame and, in Hercules' case, immortality.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Had a moment when Magik told Storm an alternate Storm raised her to use white magic.

I don't think they ever talked about this.
    you mean in 616? I don't recall that they have. I think the storm and magik book mat have had them discuss it years ago but I didn't read that mini do can't take to that.

oan: I would love to know what Chris claremont thinks about the current direction the new offices are taking auth storm .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah, I've always wanted a detailed exploration of her mother's culture and their history with regards to the Goddess/Bright Lady and magic. If this is the series to do that, cool! I hope they go deep. The mythologies of eastern Africa are hard to research, you only get but so much. I think the author is from Nigeria. I hope he doesn't impose tooo much of that worldview on her(still unnamed, hope he fixes that) mother's culture.

I know Nigerians tend to be, lets say, very aggrandizing of their own culture, as most people are really, but in the grand scheme of things, Ororo's culture is supposed to be the primordial one, the one from which all of mankind sprung. I hope he adds some novel, creative flourishes instead of just using what he already knows piecemeal. That said, I'd love to see Storm encounter Oya, Shango, Oshun, Olodumare, and Obatala and whatever other orisha he is drawn too. Some of them have appeared in Marvel Comics before, with Thor or other characters, but he could do his own versions here too.

excellent points. and agreed about her interactions wuth future orisha.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Someone said this story will be like the 12 Labours of Hercules

Well it sounds if so storm starts off by killing off Craig and them kids

Here is the story

The goddess Hera, determined to make trouble for Hercules, made him lose his mind. In a confused and angry state, he killed his own wife and children.

When he awakened from his "temporary insanity," Hercules was shocked and upset by what he'd done. He prayed to the god Apollo for guidance, and the god's oracle told him he would have to serve Eurystheus, the king of Tiryns and Mycenae, for twelve years, in punishment for the murders.

As part of his sentence, Hercules had to perform twelve Labors, feats so difficult that they seemed impossible. Fortunately, Hercules had the help of Hermes and Athena, sympathetic deities who showed up when he really needed help. By the end of these Labors, Hercules was, without a doubt, Greece's greatest hero.

His struggles made Hercules the perfect embodiment of an idea the Greeks called pathos, the experience of virtuous struggle and suffering which would lead to fame and, in Hercules' case, immortality.

that would be insane if they go this route having her lose her mind and killl Craig and the babies. I would lose it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Once they're not the "Orishas" Coates tried using in his BP run.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

that would be insane if they go this route having her lose her mind and killl Craig and the babies. I would lose it.

Maybe she doesn’t but maybe he’s in Oklahoma when that blast happened.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

oh goddess of death with an exchange wuth the goddess of life will be very nice to see. and I think you're right about tchalla. I know this isn't the final version so more will drop in the future. hope the give her another skill too.

where did u get info on the rumored characters to appear?
    You can search them really anywhere on the internet, a lot of people who are tech-savvy look into the source and data Mines of games from there that is where leaks are found, different characters maps, the whole 9, there are a lot more heroes coming that i didn't mention and the characters leaked i think are confirmed, hears a link

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas...h=1b54ba8274b6
    Last edited by Typhoon; 05-17-2024 at 03:22 PM.
    "Goddess be Praised"