Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
Not worried, since I know i'm not. lol Hell I am one of the ones who'd have liked for Deadpool to actually have a legit male love interest for a change. He's supposed to be pansexual. That doesn't mean he can't mostly prefer women. But it'd nice to see him meet & date at least ONE guy. But no dice. Despite that, we still got Ben & Nate in Generation X before the cancellation. Daken is openly shown to have male lovers, appears to be a popular character they're trying to make an anti-hero. Iceman is a prominent hero, who is now gay -some shipping him with Daken.

It'd just be nice if black characters got decent treatment w/o being wallpaper, character-assassinated, downplayed at expense of white characters, thrown into limbo, or needlessly white-washed.

For example, when reading Generation X #87, myself & a few others had to rejoice at the fact Monet was actually brown.
RCO013.jpg
Which is sad. lol

But again, happens when she was white in the last chapter.
RCO015.jpg
Monet and how she was/is whitewashed she is shows a glimpse into the minds of those creative teams behind these issues, that somehow white is right. It's a shame. Maybe one day comic teamss can be all Asian, or all black, or whatever and it is seen in the same fashion as all white teams and without the intent on being racist. But definitely not now especially with this absurd comments I'm seeing.